Impact investing is a great way to create deeper, more meaningful intergenerational relationships with your clients. Here are 10 questions to help get the conversation started.
- Are you interested in becoming more connected with your investments?
- Is it helpful to know how your investments are impacting others/the environment?
- Are there any key issues that you would like to invest in?
- What does it mean to you to be a steward of your investment capital?
- Have you considered the non-financial outcomes of your investment portfolio?
- Is your capital doing what you want it to do for you and others?
- What does the power of capital mean to you?
- Do you have an interest to align your values and your investment portfolio?
- Have you heard of the sustainable development goals? (SDGs)
- What if you could invest in themes that align with your charitable dollars?
If you would like an easy-reference version of these essential questions we’ve also made available a printable version you can download here.