CommonGood brings together a team of financial professionals with unique career paths and shared values to positively impact today’s transforming investment landscape and worldview.
We are in search of passionate individuals that have a heart for helping to transform the financial services industry into a vehicle for the common good. If that challenge sounds interesting to you, please contact us.
Vice President, Operations
Join a well-positioned firm with an experienced management team focused on a fast-growing and exciting market segment.
As the Vice President of Operations, you will use your analytical and strategic skills to support the daily operations of CommonGood Capital and its wholly-owned subsidiary, CommonGood Securities. Your responsibilities will be varied, ranging from providing technology solutions and related activities, to assisting with the daily operation of our FINRA registered broker-dealer. This role is designed for an individual who values variety and has a flexible nature.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support advisory work for both fund managers and operating company clients.
- Assist with the generation and maintenance of marketing materials and campaigns for platform offerings.
- Conduct analysis on internal CRM generated data related to sales activity and other key metrics.
- Contribute to the operations of various departments, including Information Technology and Human Resources.
- Coordinate cash management and formulate financial projections for management, in collaboration with our bookkeeping staff.
- Assist with the review and execution of various legal documents required in the private placement investment process, including selling agreements and subscription documents.
- Assist with FINRA filings and other broker dealer processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of and planning for the firm.
Required Skills and Experience
- Passion and interest in impact investing highly desired.
- Prior investment banking, fund management, or private investment experience.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Knowledge of private fund structures highly preferred.
- Comfort with a rapidly changing work environment and multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external partners, both verbally and in written form.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Willingness to acquire regulatory licenses as required.
- Base salary.
- Incentive compensation that rewards performance.
- Internal growth opportunities.